Hello my family,Xanna and I have been conquering the world these last few days. Xanna has been giving mommy 20 minute happy times in his bouncy chair, before he 'asks' her to rock him to sleep, she is catching on to his schedule (he plans on changing it tomorrow). I call Mathey "Mastiff" all the time. So daddy hears things like "Mastiff come!" and "Mastiff _it (sit)" and "doon Mastiff (down)". I also have good conversations with mommy, she'll say "When you're finished your soup, you can have a big cup of milk, is that a good idea" and I'll respond "sounds good".
Xanna looks when mommy or I come and talk to him or scream in his ear. He gets kisses from me lots and lots still.
He is practicing standing, and his head is very strong.
He has set a good routine, up at 7:00 or 8:00 (not that I sleep in, just him) then
20 minutes of happy bouncy chair time for mommy and I to have waffa and mup
then two boys get a change and we all dress up
then he snoozes in the snugli as we go for a walk (it's really lovely out, and we saw our first RED leaves today!!) then home and he snoozes while mommy and I play. then happy bouncy chair time for us to have lunch then mommy and him talk while I snooze. The rest of the day gets fuzzy, but mommy is glad to have routine in the mornings, and Mastiff is happy too, going for a walk and being included.
With the nice weather, I try and bury my shoes in the dirt (among other things) at least once a day.
Mommy and daddy are so happy to be at home with us boys in the evening, they are still tired a bunch, but every day shows more energy. Mommy and I chased Mastiff around the yard today, and that hasn't happened for a very long time.
I love you my family,
Oh I'm so glad you're back Auntie Winny and Uncle Camra. Mommy says to tell Uncle Camra that she's experimenting in P mode on her camera. The dial says P, she hasn't a clue what that means, but she likes it.
And Nanna, please send us the address of the person's yard your crashing on so we can send you photos, and let us know as soon as you have email established and are settled.
Love you all
Benjamin and baby Xanna.




Love your sandy shoes!! You look very happy to have a little brother:) I'm glad that you are figuring out a routine and that energy is returning to your family. Uncle Camra says to tell your mommy that P means...professional auto:) (chooses shutter speed and aperture automatically, but a step in the right direction).
ReplyDeleteTTFN...
Hello Benjamin - what an interesting life you lead. Wish I could be there to dig with you. You seem to be a good big brother to Alexander. It was nice talking to you the other night - after we realized it has only been 3 weeks since we were there - seems like 3 months. Grandpa has had a very busy month and in fact is sick with a cold tonight. Hopefully he can rest up this weekend and get over it. I have taken up the mattress in the basement. I am trying not to catch it being we are going away next week. It will be really hot this weekend - wonderful fall so far. Thanks for posting so often - we really look forward to your pictures. I finally finished the scrapbook of Wendy and Cameron's wedding - was pleased with how it turned out. Now I just need to spend some time with and get pictures of Alexander and start another one. Love you all.
ReplyDeleteTell your mommy that p means all settings are the same as auto just one difference but auntie Sam can't remember what a help. Uncle Jonathan told her once but yea.. Love you guys and miss you
ReplyDeleteI just LOVE the sneaker photo... Just had to say it
ReplyDelete