Sunday, September 18, 2011

weekend at home

Hello family that  I love,

Alexander wants me so I'll be quick.  I'm over my cold, mommy suspects it has something to do with my teeth because I kept my hands in my mouth the whole time.
I am in a big boy bed now! 
The crib is in mommy's room (i never call it daddy's room, no matter what he says about it) and I'm on the floor, which is good because when daddy comes and checks on me, often I'm half way across the room, snoozing away.
Alexander is almost too long for the bassinet.  He is already wearing 3 month old clothes (and he is 1 month old) and he has this funny sense of humour that whenever mommy puts on a clean shirt, he absolutely must spit all over it.
Daddy put Alexander in one of my diapers the other day and he looked like a sumo wrestler, mommy couldn't find his legs.We've gone for some good walks, and mommy took a picture of how much daddy works to make it a good walk for everybody, and here's the photo
Mommy says daddy looks like a caravan.  Alexander snoozes the whole time, Mathey watches for squirrels, and I point out water drains, apple trees, bees, squirrels, mommy, other people, and stones (for throwing down water drains)


Ok. off I go, I love you all.

Benjamin

4 comments:

  1. Wow Benjamin - your own big bed on the floor. I bet that will give you some new freedoms! I didn't think Alexander would be in that bassinet for long- he sure is growing fast. Boppa and I were up early to take the Murano in for a major. Then we are going golfing. The trees are turning color here and it is getting quite pretty. The city is redoing the sewer and water lines on your Saskatoon house on Wednesday and the electrician is going to do the ground wires on Thursday so hopefully the whole job will be done by the weekend. Must go. Love and miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wish we could come for a walk with you. Can't believe how big you and your brother are :) Josh and Hannah say hello love and miss you all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell your daddy all he needs is the clothes line hanging off his back with a couple of pots or pans! Love you all and can't wait to meet Alexander. Love Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you are over you cold! Wow!! Big boy bed so soon!! You need to tell your brother to slow down his growth, so auntie wu has time to finish your quilt!!!
    We are recovering from jet lag quite nicely. Had a marvelous time on the other side of the ocean, but certainly felt it was time to come home and become adults again....
    Big hugs and lots of kisses...

    ReplyDelete