Can I have another Mathey?
Hello family,
Well what to write today. It was a daddy and Benjamin Sabbath! Mommy woke up and went back to sleep, so daddy and I trashed the living room (mommy's words) and then mommy woke up and I went back to sleep, then daddy went back to sleep, then I woke up and mommy went back to sleep so daddy and I went for a jog (I pointed out every tractor in sight) and then we came home and daddy started making supper, and mommy went back to sleep, and then we all ate (ribs, asparagus, curry potatoes all on the BBQ- are you drooling?) and mommy ate with us then went back to sleep, then Mathey convinced us to load up the water jugs and walk to the store with the red wagon, and then we came home, bath time with daddy, while yes, wait for it, what a surprise, mommy went to sleep.
Just a quick blog and we will all continue in our most productive day ever....as we all go to sleep!
Love Benjamin
or as he calls himself
minamin.
Hi Benjamin - I enjoy your blogs - sorry to hear everyone is so sleepy - hope mommy is feeling better soon. I think I am over my flu finally - I was really tired for a couple of days too. Today we golfed again - it is really a nice course and we take carts as it is very hilly. We will golf tomorrow and then I think that is all for golf. We need to do some shopping at the outlet malls and spend another day at Dogwood Canyon. We will take in one more show on Wed. night. The weather is nice again now but might get some rain the next few days. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
ReplyDeleteLove Grammie and Grandpa