| I can see our house from here. |
Hello Grammie Grampa Nanna and those we love,
Today has been an inside day, inside the house in the morning hearing mommy sniffle
Inside the house this morning calling daddy from the top of the stairs while he studies
Inside the house today learning it's not nice to hit Mathey
Inside the truck today looking for more puddles (it's a nice family affair...I get juice)
Inside the truck today after my nap so we can be outside but not
Inside the house for supper (avocado & strawberries, daddy's a mighty fine cook)
Inside the house today again learning it's not nice to hit Mathey
Inside the house today still hearing mommy sniffle
Inside the house today, it's warmer then the snow outside
Inside the house today measuring heads, mine is one inch smaller then mommy and daddy's. One inch! One.....mommy can't believe it. Auntie Stephanie says I'm a genius, God bless her.
Today has been an inside day. Sniffle, whack, study.....sniffle......whack.
Love Benjamin
No comments:
Post a Comment