Hello my family,
So glad to think you are coming home soon, I think you should get shares in Westjet so you can have free flights back and forth and visit a lot.
I didn't know Grammie, that you caught the flu as well, I hope it leaves you alone soon. I'm getting better, my nose still runs away on me when I'm playing in mommy's garden outside, or chasing Mathey with the red wagon (the little one goes so much faster). I am also getting very tall, mommy says. I haven't surprised her by finding my own way out my crib yet, but she listens every morning for new sounds (like 'thud') and daddy had a dream that I climbed out the other night. I'll surprise them in my own time.
It is still somewhat chilly here, but the sun is trying to bring spring about.
Do you come back late at night?
Daddy is going strong with studying and is counting down the days, we all are. He stayed late at the hospital tonight but was able to come home for an early supper break and we ate outside (yes toques, down jackets & mitts, but the point is we ate outside) before the snow clouds came.
I miss you very very much
See you so soon
Benjamin
Hi Benjamin - Good to hear from you again. Today was very hot(about 32), humid, and hazy with a good old SK wind blowing. We golfed and had a good time but were really tired after. We got home just in time for a severe storm/tornado watch which is still in effect. So we brought in a pizza from the restaurant here and just slippped out to check computer before the next storm arrives. I think the first one went just east of us. The trees are really leafing out here and the hills getting quite beautiful.It will be hard to come home and see everything brown. We hope to shop again tomorrow and then head out to Dogwood Canyon for some r&r and then we are taking in the "Six" show again - it was so good we are seeing it again. Well should go and take cover again. We miss you all.I hope you are all feeling well again. We get home about 2 p.m. - Wendy is picking us up so you can check plans with her.
ReplyDeleteLove and prayers
Grammie