Thursday, April 14, 2011

Home 4


Hello my loved ones,
So I have a cold, it's not a very horrible cold, 
but a cold none the less.
I am understanding the value of tissues, 
and to think I only found a use in the box they came in before this
a handy place to store an airplane or Landcruiser 
when I was finished with them.

And mommy has a cold too, 
but for some reason she doesn't seem to need two naps a day like me
just a good cup of tea
or two...
or three...
she wishes a fairy would come make soup and scones

And daddy doesn't have a cold yet
but he's not sleeping so his eyes look all puffy
and mommy noticed that when he climbed into his truck this morning
the signal light was hanging on a wire
the rumblings of the engine were off beat
the bouncing wasn't quite in rhythm
and it made mommy think
"gee, truck and owner seem to look alike"

But I have a cold, and hopefully I'll get the better of it
I don't like waking up grumpy
but I do like cuddling on daddy's shoulder
 I do like laying on Mathey
I do like sitting on mommy's lap
I do like squashing my sibling to be
and I do like that soon I will see my grammie 
and my grampa
and my nanna
when I meet my cousin.

And then I won't have a cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment