Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Home 3





Hello Nanna, Grammie & Grampa!

We actually went for a walk today.  It was still windy but mommy was determined, so we bundled up and went to surprise daddy while he was busy studying.  He said it was perfect timing as his attention span was dying out, which makes us all the happier that we are not interrupting.  Mathey was pretty happy about it too, a big ole walk, a hospital which makes his tail wag as he is sure there will be a Trevor coming out of it.  Funny the places Mathey knows. 

Daddy is very tired, of course I know you pray for him, I tell you only so you are in the loop.  I think he feels time is going way to fast and way to slow.  Mommy thinks I may be a little sick, and Auntie Samantha says cousin Hannah gets sick easily after big road trips, so mommy is feeding me soup and water and fresh veggies and crackers and keeping things humming.

Grampa, should we empty out our bird cage for the Chickadee's?  Mommy isn't sure if we have from last year, if you think of it, will you let us know so we can hope to get more this spring, they are already in the trees, and we want to include them in our back yard.  The sparrow hawk is back, he loves our neighborhood.

Well that's about all, I'm off to bed.  The sleep schedule is getting better and better, except daddy keeps waking up anytime I so much as move, he's not getting to be a heavier sleeper, but a lighter one. Poor daddy, I'll try and keep quiet.

I love you all so much
Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment