Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Home 2

Just enjoying life



Hi Grammie and  Grampa.

Today was windy like at St. Andrews, and cold so daddy and mommy took me to Cosco to eat free samples, make friends with the clerks, and spend all their money.  For supper I ate half of the avocado you left from your house that Auntie Wu didn't want.  Yum.  It goes nicely with a fresh mushroom and a piece of mango.  I was helping mommy cook.

Mathey is so very glad we are back.  As soon as we get into the same room, no matter where in the house, he makes sure he comes too.  And kiss kiss kiss, that's all he does, even when I scream and shriek at him, kiss kiss kiss.  Mommy and I were up this morning at 5, so we are trying to wait a while before bed.  Neither of us have any idea how long it will take to get back on track.  Daddy took the whole day off  (except for evening rounds where he and Jans were...how did he call it?  oh yeah "grilled" on complex cases---he smiled when he said it though).  We all celebrated his day off by having a family snooze mid day.  Family snoozes make mommy very happy. 

I hope you are getting lots of sunshine, tonight is supposed to be quite cold (minus 11) but tomorrow may get as blistering hot as plus 6.  
I love you both.

Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment