Hi grammie and grampa,
Well we are home and doing our utmost to stay up in regular times. Instead of me taking a big nap, I slept for 45 minutes this afternoon (giving mommy 10 of her own) and then have tried my hardest not to perfect melt down mode the rest of the day. It's 5:22pm (which in Scotland they would say half 5) and I think mommy has an idea of putting me to bed early, seeing as we were both bright as jet-lagged daisies this morning half 6.
It's sunny today but I think the weatherman says it will snow later this week. Mommy will post photos of Scotland up on here as a memento as to our latest greatest adventure.
I hope your trip is better then hoped, and not that we're counting, but when do you come home????
Better go, melt down crisis approaching (the wagon can't make it up the stairs)
Love Benjamin
p.s. DADDY COMES HOME TONIGHT. Mommy gets tears in her eyes if I talk about it a lot:)
looking forward to seeing all of you and hearing about your trip. We really miss you - need to run
ReplyDeleteG & G