| You know it's a good nap when... |
How hmmmmmm are you? Hmmmm we are doing very well, was a cold day. Hmmmmmmm.
Are you finding us hmmmmmmmmilarious? Mommy and dadhmmmmdy are laughing. Grampa you can come sleep in my room with me (on the floor, I get the crib), there isn't any hmmmmmmmming at all. And grammie, too much sun sounds so so so lovely, the weather is calling for 10cm of snow. We have some lights up so that's ok. It's also November so it's expected.
We get to find too much sun in about a week and a half, I can't believe it. Mommy says there is so much to do between now and then. Grammie, mommy is booking her Thursday mornings with things she can't do with me, so hopefully you and I are still on for our weekly dates. And boy oh boy you better Benjamino-proof your house, I am amazing, and you and Nanna will never need to work out again with me near, I GO GO GO.
I love you so much,
Your Benjamin
Hi Benjamin - thanks for the hmmmmming good letter. We read and then did a bit of shopping today then went for a drive. It is overcast and showers which is actually sort of nice. Tonight there is a severe weather warning with rain and possible flash floods - I imagine that is more in the north and near the mountains. So tomorrow doesn't look like golf either but we will see. It is nice to have a nice relaxing day. It sounds like you are getting quite a bit of snow for this time of year. You will be excited to get away yourselves. Do you have swimming trunks for your trip? I saw some cute ones today and they are diaper trunks - never heard of that before - they have a terry diaper liner in them. I am hoping that we still have a date on Thursday mornings - I need to have a bit of a workout again!! Will talk to you again tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteLove G&G