Wednesday, November 17, 2010

November 16

Hello my far away family,

Well walking is better then sliced bread!  I hardly crawl anywhere now, and if I do, I only go for a few steps and then I am up again and walking.  I even walk fast.  I can hold toys in my hands when I walk now, and sometimes I put toys in my mouth while walking (mommy shudders when she sees this) and away we go.  I also like to climb tables, couches, Mathey, daddy when he's on the floor, daddy's books, Mathey's bed, my airplane, the old computer, I climb it all.  And I make mommy's day very entertaining by putting toys in shoes, cups in the recycling, hands in water dishes, toys in the dog food, trains under couches, and belts over the dog.  It is a full day.

Today we walked with Erica and Eli, and went to see the development of the south bridge, they have redirected half the river from where they are working, and have the wooden posts attached to rebar already assembled for four supports.  The bridge will resemble the circle drive bridge with a walking pass below when completed.

Well that's about it for now, I love hearing about your days,
it keeps me knowing you are close.

xoxo
Benjamin

1 comment:

  1. Hello again Benjamin and all - I thought I sent a comment last night but it doesn't seem to have gone. Well we have had quite a night. We went to bed fine but then at 1 a.m. grandpa wakes me up to tell me he can't sleep because of the humming sound in our room - and he wants to move this 500 lb bed!! - I don't think so. We can't find out where the hum is coming from but it seems to get louder in this upper room and is very annoying. So he slept on the hide-a-bed downstairs. We were going to golf this morning but he cancelled as we would both be tired. We walked around yesterday trying to find a map for this heritage trail and in the end just poked around to see what is in this area. It was really a hot day so just went to beach in afternoon I think I got a bit too much sun so will stay out of it today. We may do some shopping and then go for a walk. Today seems a bit more overcast again. Last night we went out to a dinner theatre - nice meal and the show was 'A complete history of America - abridged version - it was a comedy and wasn't bad but we were a bit disappointed after hearing raving reviews. Oh well - a nice night out. I am reading Life of Pi and enjoying it. Wow Benjamin - it sounds like you are really getting around - I guess grandma will have to get child proofing her house when we get home. I can hardly wait to see you go. Well I better get dressed for the day.
    Love you all
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete