My mommy is crazy!
This is us in Eb's trails, we were there last Friday, and we are waiting for daddy to set up the camera for a photo that never turned out. C'est la vie!
Your church service sounded lovely, we too had a really good service, our Pastor blesses us every week with his devotion and listening to the Holy Spirit. The message in a nut shell was this- We are God's plan for reaching the world. There is no plan B.
Daddy stayed home and studied in the basement all day as mommy and I cleaned the upstairs. He has rounds every day, but because he is now on Grampa's rotation and grampa is away as well as grampa's co workers, daddy gets to study study study. I only came down to interrupt when mommy did laundry (and yes I helped, I'm very good at loading the dryer).
We haven't seen Auntie Wu or Uncle Cameron yet, but we hope to soon, so we can see their photos. Maybe if they're not ready, we'll make it one big night when you come home.
I miss you (so do mommy and daddy)
Benjamin
Hey Grammie and Grampa....just go exciting news that Heather and Dan are expecting April 4th! WoooooHOooooo!
ReplyDeleteWe are still laying low as our colds have not gone away yet! Cameron has to go back to work tomorrow:(
Hope you are having a lovely day!
C&W
Hello all our loved ones - Well Benjamin, I am just like you - up too early. We try to cool the room with the trade winds but when we leave the windows open the wood venetians click and wake us up. Then there was a very noisy dog and a few roosters. Anyhow, we went golfing today at Puekea golf course and golfed with a couple from Virginia. It was fun and the day was actually quite cool. On the way home we came across an accident just south of the tree tunnel on some winding road. It appeared that a motor cycle had gone out of control and the ambulance was taking the driver out of the ditch - wet roads probably. Hope he is okay. We don't know what we will do tomorrow - there is a 10 mile heritage trail walk but we are not sure where it goes so if we find out we might do that. Good news about Heather - actually Grace told us a couple of weeks ago but it was still top secret so we couldn't share it. Good to hear that daddy is getting some time to study. I am glad that you are mommy's little helper. Well, that is about all the news from here. I try and stay awake to read at night but I always drift off - must be the early mornings!! Love to you all
ReplyDeleteGrammy