Sunday, November 14, 2010

November 14

I'm talking about snow!



Hello Grammie and Grampa!

Well it was a rough start today, woke daddy up at 6:00am again, and then snoozed at 9:00am until daddy woke me up to go to church and when I heard mommy's voice in the intercom I cried so daddy came to get me from nursery (lasted three minutes) and then in the sanctuary I saw mommy I started crying again so daddy missed the first songs and then I yelled and hollered mommy from the stage down the aisle until she got me, and then we cuddled the whole service, with many kisses to daddy in there, and my day progressively got better.

Grampa the Roughriders are playing today, are you going to pay attention to see if they stay in the finals?
Grammie I should take off these silly snow boots and come join you in your sand pool and watch the fish. I think I would like that a lot.

I'm talking more and more, having full conversations of my own dialect with mommy and daddy.  They think one of these days I will go into full sentences and never look back. I think I'll surprise them.

Make sure Grampa you are having lots of icecream, fill that card up that says buy twenty and get one free!

I love you both very much
Benjamin

1 comment:

  1. Well Benjamin my dear, you look like you are having a rough day!! -you haven't showed me a picture of mommy and daddy to see how they are faring. We have had a nice day. First we got to sleep in a lovely king bed which looks small in this huge room - it was such a good sleep. Then we were off to church - a really good service with a very young man preaching who seems to have just come on staff a few months ago. He was a good speaker and had such a passion - spoke on the need for forgiveness in our lives. Then we drove up to the Kauai Beach Resort which is beside where we last stayed. They were hosting the Slack Key Guitar Festival. There were about 20 slack key/singer recording artists who played, each for 20 minutes and each were somewhat different. it was quite awesome to hear their sounds. We stayed for 4 of 6 hours of music - all for free. Then we stopped for pizza at Kola and have just got home. My sister Trudy emailed somewhat frustrated with the Roughriders so I assume they collapsed again. She also wanted to say she is having her first cataract surgery Thursday at 7:30 a.m. so we can be praying for her. We also went down to spouting horn to watch the sun set - wished I had had my camera as it was quite spectacular tonight. Tomorrow we are going golfing. Wish you all were here in our 'sand pool'. I don't look forward to coming home to snow. That is about all for now.
    Love Grandpa and Grammy

    ReplyDelete