| this morning! |
It's snowing still, and it started just after we got up. So typical of mommy and daddy, did we stay at home with hot chocolate and cookies???NO! We dressed up, coats on everybody, two legged and four, and went for a walk, wanted Mathey's foot prints to be the first Mastiff prints out there...because the competition is just so high.
And are we staying home the rest of the day? Nope, off to Uncle Cam's and Auntie Wu's for supper, in the Landcruiser. You can sleep at night Grammie, daddy changed the plates from James to the Landcruiser this morning. James is officially parked, mommy is trying not to pout too much.
It's been so blustery today we have had our few strands of Christmas lights on to cheer cars going by. And I have this little habit developing of waking up at 6:00am instead of 7:00. Mommy had hoped a little that as the days were getting shorter I would sleep in more, but I decided to reverse things up a bit, keeps mommy on her toes, even if she is swaying from early mornings.
Well I better go put my little airplane shirt on, seeing as we get to see Uncle Cameron tonight.
Oh and grammie, I have a cloth swim diaper already, but if you find a sale on bath suits, I could do with a new one....I think I'm a 18-24 month. Only if you want to though, mommy can go look through the sales rack at Sears....because she's such a shopper.
Miss my family so much
Your Benjamin
Hello Benjamin - not too many more night of 'comments' as our holiday is almost over. It rained really hard this morning so I cancelled out on golf but Grandpa was feeling sort of restless and went to see if he could still go - ended up having a rather nice day so he was happy. I read and started organizing our stuff here for the chore of packing - we are really full. Anyhow we just finished supper - we have done a lot of fish and Grandpa has got really good at cooking it - Wendy the lemons are almost done! We also did squash and a salad that included most of what was left in the fridge. Tomorrow night we will eat out. it is pouring again now. We hope to try golfing again tomorrow so will have to see. Did you get the email Grandpa forwarded about the singers in Macy's. I woke to him playing that and it made me 'finally' feel like Christmas. Glad you are enjoying the snow. I will try hard to do the same when we come home. Love you all
ReplyDeleteGrammie
Hi Wendy - you wanted to know our schedule home - we leave Calgary on Sunday Nov. 21, on Westjet 104 departing at 1 p.m. and arriving in Saskatoon at 3:06 p.m. Hope you can pick us up and if it is really cold could you bring my black down jacket or something - I only have a bunny hug. If it is too out of the way I will make it home without the jacket. It looks like a nice day here so are on our way to golf. Hello Benjamin - hope you have a good day -and mommy and daddy too. Has the snow melted yet? See you soon
ReplyDeleteLove G&G