Wednesday, November 10, 2010

November 10


Well hello grammie and grandpa.  As you can see I'm getting better and better at walking.  I make a good mess to when I put my mind to it.  Today was a great day because daddy and mommy were both home with me.  They are both sick but I'm not.  I guess I'll take them any way I can get them.  Mommy is feeling a little better today and is out at worship practice tonight.

We went and tried to get our vacuum warranteed but it may take a month or two to get it fixed. We may have six mathey's by then.  we also went over to your house and aunite wu's house.  Everything seems fine.  Daddy realized he hasn't turned the water off to the outisde today.  Hope the hose is ok.  We also took mathey to a dog wash today.  He smells sooo much better and is soft again.  He was very full of gravel.

I am so happy you have been keeping us up to date on your trip.  It sounds like you are having a lot of fun and uncle Cameron is getting lots of good pictures. we'll have to get together when you come home and see them all.

Well it's getting close to my bed time so I should say goodnight.  I love you very much.

Benjamin

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Benjamin - You look like such a big boy walking by yourself. So sorry to hear that mommy and daddy are sick. I hope they are feeling better soon and that you don't get it. Also sorry to hear we have snow at home!! i guess it is November. I also like the picture of you with mommies bathing suit. Since Grandpa and grammie now have a time share in Princeville (its a long story) you will have to come and visit and bring the bathing suit (and mommy and daddy). Today was a bit cooler. We were all going to go out for an early morning walk but Aunty Wu overdid it yesterday and had a really rough morning today. So G&G went for a walk and Cam took pictures of the sun rising. By late morning we all went out for breakfast and then did a bit of window shopping and after another bit of rest all went to the beach and snorkeled in our big fish bowl, We saw lots of fish -some really big ones. Then we came home, cleaned up and went to South Pacific - it was really good. So now we are all off to bed. We will see what tomorrow brings. Take care of that daddy and mommy of yours. We love you all.
    Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Benjamin it makes me feel like you are only a short stroll away although it would be so much better to see you in person and your mommy and daddy too oh and uncle vince misses Mathey most of all but thanks for sharing your daily journeys with your family we all miss you love aunt Samantha and everyone here in Rosebud

    ReplyDelete