| I'm ready for the beach |
I was going through mommy's 'sock' drawer and decided to put on her swimsuit, it suits me nicely no? Mommy had a very sick day yesterday and today daddy is not well so is sleeping upstairs. They hope they feel better very very soon. So do I, I had to bring mommy toys to play with yesterday as she didn't want to leave the couch, and my meals consisted of cheerios until daddy came home. Well almost.
It sounds like you are all enjoying yourselves immensely. That is wonderful, mommy says the places most people don't know about, that Uncle Cam found would be her favourite places too. Tell him she has been given a lightroom for the computer and is excited to start playing.
Auntie Wu, daddy will pay you for the coffee, he didn't want to push a gift on you, thanks for thinking of him and of mommy, although you don't have to bring us gifts. Not even hand lotion. Nope, nothing like hand lotion or shower gel at all;)
Its all snowy here, came two nights ago in big drifty flakes covering everything in the city except under the pine trees in our front yard. We may go buy some outside lights today.
Get a little burnt for us too
Benjamin
No comments:
Post a Comment