Thursday, November 11, 2010

November 11

Dressed as a poppy.
YOU DID WHAT?!?!!!

Guess we'll say you just can't 'wash that place right outt'a your hair'.  Daddy wants you to know it may have been cheaper just to buy the theatre tickets then to go whole hog.  He's a smart fella, that daddy!

We went hiking out at Eb's today, snow on the trees and crunching under our feet.  We followed deer, coyote and Mathey tracks the whole way, and mommy wore her new boots from MEC and was very warm and happy the whole time, something new for her as she usually pushed through puddles in sneakers.

Mommy and daddy are starting to revive and now find humour in their 'tag team' parenting that went on the last few days.  I saw nothing funny about it whatsoever', I had to bring my own toys into the livingroom to play with, I had to walk from couch to couch for hugs and kisses, and had to find my own way over Mathey.  It was tough going!

Auntie Wu, we really hope you are feeling better, and are able to enjoy your holidays.
Auntie Samantha, we saw you came on to the blog, glad to see you, did you get snow too?

When you come home grammie, it'll feel so much like Christmas we'll have to have apple cider, I haven't tried that yet...I'll wait for you to share some with me.

Snorkel a bit for me too, ok?
xoxo
Benjamin

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear everyone is feeling good enough to go for a hike! We need to come with you sometime....although it may be skiing season by the time we do!
    We will call you when we get home this weekend:)
    Uncle Cameron and Auntie Wu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Benjamin - I am glad mommy and daddy are feeling better and that you now have some support in your life!! I saw a tee shirt the other day that said 'Don't make me call Grandma" - maybe I should have bought it!! Just kidding - I am sure you lack little. It sounds like you are already having fun in the snow - I think Mathey enjoys it tool We have commented that he would die here in the heat. Today g&g went for another walk along the ocean and fortunately Wendy was able to join us. Cam slept in. We came home for some egg and fruit breakfast. Then we all drove down to the coffee plantation for our coffee fix and ice cream. Then Wendy, Grandpa and I went to our fish bowl to snorkel, Uncle Cam went out to scout out some places to take pictures at sunrise tomorrow. Grandpa will drive him out early and then come back for Wendy and me if she is up to it. He then picked Wendy up and they went up to the lighthouse to do some bird photography and Grandpa and I stayed on the beach and read. We have all come home now and i am doing some laundry. We will soon leave for a nice supper out at the Kilohana plantation. Our first week is almost over and Wendy and Cam leave tomorrow for home. We miss you all and look forward to your blogs every day. Take Care
    Much love
    Grammie

    ReplyDelete