i think I'm going to love spring.It has been warm and cold
wet and dry
snowy and sunny
and often all in one afternoon.
hello family I'm getting to know!
![]() | |
| thank you for the stickers! A. Stephy! |
How lovely it is to see
Auntie Samantha, Hannah and Joshy on the computer every lunch time
Auntie Stephanie and Amelia bopping in and out on the computer on occasion
Auntie Wendy and sometimes Uncle Cameron when we find them
Nana as often as she can
Meam-mi and Boppa at least once a week most of the time more
Uncle Chris in the truck in traffic jams and Auntie Sylvia when she isn't running
Grampa at work
and often all in the same day.
I think I'm going to love spring.

we had such a lovely day two days ago.
the sun was warm
we dug in the sand
found a school bus from last fall (minamin was so very happy!)
even mathey showed signs of refreshment
the very next day brought some lovely 35 minute snow (that's how long it lasted. 6 months old and I can tell time, it's what I do from 3:00 - 5:00 am. Learn the clock. That and latin and shoe lace tying, I'm very advanced)

and now it's the weekend and we get daddy to play with.
I have such smiles for daddy that no one else sees.
I have such squeals for minamin that no one else hears.
I have such laughs for mommy that no one else cries over.
one of these days,
I just might go to sleep for her too.
jury's still out, I'll let you know what I decide.
All my affection
Alexander the Joyful





No comments:
Post a Comment