What a long lovely weekendEach moment bringing warmer and warmer weather
We started in toques and mitts and in the truck
ended in sweaters and bike helmets on the trails.
and a dog show! What a dog show!

What fun to see HUGE mastiffs, tall danes (not what they once were mommy says)
low shepherds (but getting bigger) fantastic wolfhounds, drooly mastiffs, lovely bloodhounds, chillun' mountain dogs, and did we mention mastiffs????
Definitely our favourite.
Someone else's favourite too, (incidently, if anyone sees the next Mercer Report, would you let us know? We were the cheering audience)
and we were given dog tattoos for our hands (I looked like tattoo for a day), and mommy and I drew a dog dish for Mathey (it's for his treats, it being a wee bit small for our small Mastiff)
and we found a dog bed for Auntie Manta's Frodo.
We watched all the competitions, and AnderZander was great amused...
in his shoes. (I have yet to introduce him to water drains)
All in all, it was a lovely weekend. And now we have just a few more sleeps before NANA COMES!
i might go find her.
Wish I could find all of you too!
Xoxo
Minamin






How fun that must be to go to a dog show! And what lovely dogs. Nice to hear you are out cycling already. I think spring is here too - at least for a while. Luv yu
ReplyDeleteCute pics!
ReplyDeleteWow! My comment posted!
ReplyDelete