
Hi gramma and grampa
Guess what????
Daddy fed me chicken and yams!!!!
It was amazing, I was so happy I jumped in my excosaucer! And Mathey has become my new best friend, I don't know what has made him so devoted, but he's often by my side, especially when I am eating. What a companion. Did I mention I ate chicken?
Really, yum yum.
I went for a walk with Mathey and mommy today and mommy says I'm almost too big for the snugli. Daddy got home before 7pm and so we went for another walk, this time I was in the Chariot and it is awesome (second to chicken), and I'm glad mom and dad opted for the shocks, as they are not the gentle-ist of drivers. They tell me the strollers worth the money and mom says daddy was right to get it.
Can't wait to see photos, feel free to write a "hello Benjamin we love you" in one of them. Hee hee.
Love
Benjamin
Hi Benjamin - what lovely pictures you are sending every day. Are you getting our comments? Grandpa likes to make a puzzle and put the last comment in a blog entry that was two days ago - lots of fun! I am glad you are learning to eat so many new foods - I hope Mathey's dedication lasts past meal time! Today we visited a prison and talked with a lady who runs the prison ministry there. Then we also visited a home for at risk children whose mothers are in prison. Then we had a nice lunch out and walked home. Walking here is quite a challenge. The cars and motorbikes park on the sidewalk and we get to walk in the vast number of vehicles on the road. Crossing the road is yet another skill. When you get a walk light - and there are only a few intersections with lights - it means nothing to many vehicles so you have to keep a heads up. There are many mini service stations along the way. Gas is stored in 2 litre pop bottles and you just drive by and have them put it in your bike or car. There are regular stations as well - I think it is mainly bikes that use the mini stations. These are just some interesting observations from today. We are having trouble putting some pictures on the blog - maybe mommy can help us. I hope we sleep better tonight - grandma doesn't do too well on 4 hours a night. Have daddy or mommy give you a kiss for us.
ReplyDeleteLove Grandpa and Grandma
since we're talking to benjamin....auntie wu is getting kicked out of their house today b/c of a home inspection! auntie wu is coming over to see you soon! we also signed the papers to buy the house in martensville, and when we drove by later in the day the house said "sold"! that was crazy fast! we have until tuesday to get everything in order. hope grandma and grandpa are reading these other comments, b/c you'll hear all about it in just over an hour!
ReplyDelete