
Well mommy and daddy cheered like crazy today,
I looked at them whenever they said my name
from wherever, whenever.
I didn't have the heart to tell them I've been doing it for a while now.
Silly parents.
Mommy and I played under a blanket today,
that's where the photo came from
and I've been tired and teeth sore today
so I had a little tylenol and a good nap
and then mommy, Mathey, and I walked to the University
and found daddy driving from City to RUH for rounds
(we prayed we would)
and daddy went back to work and we came home
Mathey was M-u-d-d-y!!! and mommy was tired
but I was refreshed because I slept through it all.
daddy is on call, but is home right now
so we are going to spend as much time with him as we can.
Love you both
No comments:
Post a Comment