.jpg)
Gramma and Grampa
Ok time's up, I've been very patient and waited a few days for you to be out of reach, but time's up!
Today was so nice outside, we went for another long walk, and Auntie Wu went costco shopping with us and mommy made her do all the work because she was holding me the whole time. Today was another tooth ache day, so I spent a good deal in mommy's arms. I'm very good at finding my toes now, and am getting quite solid in many many many areas. My hair almost needs another cut, and my smile is getting wider, another sign of me growing up way too fast.
I laugh like crazy whenever Mathey walks by, and I reach out to him and he kisses my hands. I also have realized I have not only a loud scream but a loud loud loud one that I try out occasionally for grins. Daddy swears it stops traffic.
Daddy is studying very hard, he is working towards learning now how to study the best he can for fifth year, so every night he's at the books. Mommy and I are very proud of his efforts, though hard it is to not have him to ourselves. And I think Mathey has finally realized I'm ok to live with. I go for walks with him, and laugh at him and have all kinds of food on me for him to taste. We'll be best friends in no time.
I miss you both, come home soon and hear my laugh. Mommy says it's the most amazing thing she's ever heard.
Your Benjamin
No comments:
Post a Comment