well nobody else seems to be making lunch!
...any tips on cooking turtle?

When we go on home school trips the next day we talk about what we saw and I choose-
Alexander stop pushing me
-I choose what I liked best-
Alexander! Mommy Alexander's touching the train
-and I made a play dough train like the one we-
Alexander! I'm trying to talk!
-the one we played on and mommy-
MOMMY ALEXANDERS MAKING ME FORGET WHAT I'M SAYING-
-mommy found a picture of the real one we actually played on-
and....
and....
mommy, I want to go play with Alexander.

sometimes we find ourselves an afternoon with daddy
and sometimes we find ourselves dressed like daddy
mommy thinks she's so funny!
really mommy, you haven't let us pull these out for months and months and months
and when we finally get you to play with us
this is the best you've got?

ahh, now that's what I'm talking about
when the tids go to bed
the big tid and mommy really get to play!

the last of the Hallowe'en candy
(mommy's so happy)
bones!
who wants candy bones!
oh wait.
sometimes when daddy's at work
we need to take matters into our own hands
this,is what happens when
Benjamin wants take one screw and re sink it in a hole to fix a ramp
that daddy built
that Benjamin drives on
that mommy lets in the kitchen
that Alexander steps on
and
that Tafrin broke




No comments:
Post a Comment