Sunday, September 29, 2013

ABC's of fall - Benjamin


 Peek a boo!
Being 4 sure opens up a new look on the world.
Sure I still snooze at times, I also get to stay up after little brothers go and pretend to sleep, I get to play on the Ipad every Sunday evening for a bit, a train game Auntie Samantha found.
I run, I shoot pumpkins and make them explode on signs, I climb trees and run through long grass.



 
 I wonder what saying no to mommy and daddy results in (I dont try it to oftren, the results are less than satisfying)
I offer my opinion on what we eat (doesn' seem to change the menu)
I dream and can remember my dreams (last night Nana said Look! Lights! and what was a bunny in the sky became northern lights with big booms but no lightning)

and I have many ideas of what I am going to invent or do or eat or go or wear or fix when I am a big boy!
-mouse traps
-fly traps with lots of poison
-live in Toronto for 9 weeks
-eat granola bars
-never feed my kids crusts
-have a bigger loop
- banana trucks
-my own landcruiser


Until then, I play and hang out with  my family, enjoying fall and the last days of hot dog roasts,  working in the garden, and being 4!  every day with a Benjamin is a good day.



No comments:

Post a Comment