Sunday, April 1, 2012

trains planes and mathesars

Hello family we love

We have been working hard these last few days
Building fantastic train tracks with Uncle Cwis (he had a whole sky train built.....took more than my usual prowess to bring it down)
Fixing mommy's truck with daddy
(I am adding the wood to the wheel.  Brought my own tools even, I am a very good help)
Played in the sand while daddy banged
(mommy always tells me to take my shoes off, so for a while unseen, I was running barefoot, bare hand, with cold digits until mommy and daddy found me....they say I'm such a good boy)

Then because mommy and daddy say AnderZander and I run them off their feet, we all went for coffee (yuck) and sat in a parking lot and watched the BIIIIIGGGG airplanes.  Mathey too.
(Mathey has his big doctor day on Tuesday)
And the big planes made all such a racket, boooommmmm!  mommy said we were only staying 1/2 an hour....then we got there.  then we saw them all take off....and an hour later we told mommy to get in the truck!

And mommy and daddy were going squirrelly so they put us in the chariot for a bike ride which AnderXander did not like at all, and then mommy made daddy walk all the way home while she carried AnderXander and told daddy how she had forgotten that she didn't let me go in the chariot behind the bike until I was 1 and she was losing her memory....
Daddy is so good....puts up with all of mommy's redecisions.  She says he's top of the world.
I say he's my daddy.
AnderXander does too.

So our family is back to five again.
For a few weeks (the weekends are filling up quick)
and with the nice weather mommy hopes we will have lots of backyard time while Mathey heals.
maybe a little park time too.

Xoxo A & B

1 comment:

  1. What a busy little boy you are - helping fix the truck and all. Trust Mathey will make out okay today - let us know how it goes. We pruned the apple tree today - will look a bit bare this year but hopefully good the next. Luv You

    ReplyDelete