hello lovely family of mine
Benjamin (who is pronouncing his name Bendabin now) and I have had a fine last couple of days
Daddy was on call all weekend, but Saturday was a slow day so he was home to be with us all
Sunday he worked hard at the hospital so after dropping him off we kept mommy hopping on our own.
Mathey is getting better and better!
He is allowed walks around the block
had his staples removed on Friday, the nice vet lady and her family popped by to take them out and say hello. He didn't want to at first, he didn't like remembering her at all.
He will get to visit her one more home time and one more clinic time. We are now calling Mathey- Mastercard (and yes he answers to it) from all the 'fun' he's been through.
Daddy's birthday is so very soon, and Bendabin already gave him a birthday present (was so excited as soon as he bought it) so daddy now has a box to keep his fly tie's in.
Fly tye's?
Auntie Stephy wins first prize, she sent daddy a birthday card (unopened until wednesday) and even beat the life insurance guy! That's a record!
I don't like the stroller at present. Not crazy about travelling all snuggled up with my Bendabin (I call him AAAAHHHHH)
and I am losing interest in the snugli too. I just like being held. Or pushing myself backwards...under couches, down the hall, by Mastercards toes....under the table (Bendabin's garage)
Bendabin was just given a sleeping bag. Mommy took daddy, B & I to Sail (our favourite store) and we found a grasshopper sleeping bag for $26 that keeps warm to -1. Daddy stuffed in it a compression sack, was satisfied and we took it home. Benjin sleeps in it every night.
My two top teeth have come through, they're huge. and the two on each side will be coming through any moment. I have also started giving hints of a nap schedule to mommy, for which she is very thankful. All in time to leave it behind as our weekends are starting to get busy.
I love it.
Miss you all
(and we're counting down the days!)
xoxo
Alexander the toothy!


well life just keeps a changing... hope you sleep better after all those teeth are through! How exciting for BJ to have his own sleeping bag (just after M&B ordered him one for his birthday...not to worry, order cancelled)... now on to another idea! Glad to hear Mathey is on the mend and is out for walks again. Counting the days til our trip
ReplyDeleteCute pics! Keep them coming!
ReplyDelete