| ||
| all mommy's boys. |

mommy took us to the dollar store
and we bought ourselves a duster.
I like my trucks
I love my trains
but today I play with the duster.
![]() | |||
| very cool dudes |
daddy works on mommy's truck
using all the strength he can muster
he grunts and groans
but I can drink while I work
when using my dandy new duster
![]() | ||
| precious moments |
in the window there once lived a spider
he thought he was a clever old buster
but along came a mommy
and a benjamin to boot
who cleared out his hole with his duster.
![]() |
| at least if I'm stuck, it's with you. |





I think I need you here to help with my spring cleaning - trying to get my kitchen done and Boppa is working on some bathroom renos - so lots of dust. We enjoy your pictures - can hardly wait for our visit.
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU BOYS!! Auntie Angie Hannah says you have a bug on your nose.. and I will forget it!" she said you would understand :) can we all be stuck together? it looks like a great place to be stuck :)
ReplyDelete