Friday, February 24, 2012

a day in the life...

February 24th
all is well
I am six months old
and am pushing my bum up
am eating waffles at breakfast
carrots at lunch
oatmeal at snack
avocado at supper
and banana before bed.

I snooze about four times a day
should be two
I snooze about four times a night
should be...well we won't talk about that.

I make my presence known by
smiling in my crib
singing in my high chair
spitting in my excosaucer
laughing at my brother
dancing for my puppy
grinning at my daddy
and hollering for my mommy!

anything that comes within reach
goes straight into my mouth

anything that walks past me
is fair game

anyone that plays with me
smiles like crazy for the rest of the day

I do not like my arms out when I snooze
I do not like food up my nose
I do not like being left alone while laundry is done

I do like going in the stroller with 'Screamer' my big brother
I do like rolling myself into something big and furry
I do like drooling on mommy, especially if it's a new shirt she has on
and I do like giving kisses...I'm very good at giving kisses.

I am taking over this world
I am catching up to 'Screamer'
I am keeping mommy busy
and daddy highly entertained.
They no longer have what you might call the quiet life.
(they like it better this way)

I give mommy kisses every night when we pray together
I give daddy a friend after a long day
I give my brother someone to make faces at
and Mathey...
well he doesn't know what's coming.

Xoxo
Alexander the Amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Can hardly wait to get to know you AtA. It must be such fun around your house now with two of you keeping the action going. Much love.

    ReplyDelete