Me am me and Boppa came on a blue airplane and I was so so so very excited!
I jump in circles, I twirl around, I dance and prance,
I stick out my tongue
and repeat it all.
I was so so so very excited.
THEN...
the beautiful Richardson family came all the way from the south to visit us, to drive crazy far away and go even farther south as they are preparing to live in Mexico for a long time as missionaries. They have four children and
we jumped in circles, we twirled around, we dance and prance
and repeat it all.
I was so so so very excited.This is Ryan.
He is 5. He is like Dash from the Incredibles.
He is very good at sharing.
He is very good at climbing.
He is very good at being hungry.
He loves to jump in circles!
This is Ellie.
She is 4.
She is so very pretty.
She gives the best hugs and kisses.
She is all heart.
She makes Xander laugh and holds my hand.
She twirls around.
Levi dances and prances.
He is strong!
He is 1 going on 40, such a world he takes in.
He knows his words, knows his prayers, knows his siblings and how to hold his own while loving his sister brothers and us new friends.
He played peek a boo with me around doors and under tables.
Levi is beauty.
With Xander is Matthew.
Matthew is 7 months old and yes weighs the same as Xander.
He has the biggest blue eyes and squeals and giggles and between he and Xander,
They keep me am me's arms busy.
They keep their mommies busy (and able to steal quiet moments)
They eat, smile, cry, eat, smile, sleep, eat, smile, gurgle...repeat.

We have been a crazy full house and we are so blessed.![]() |
| Love, your minamin |






oh what fun you all seem to be having!!!!!!! and such good memories:). those candy apples look pretty yummy! i caved in and made short bread today. zoria gave us a lovely ukranian cook book for christmas, and so am looking forward to trying some new yummy recipes. lots of hugs and kisses....and love.
ReplyDeleteauntie wu
Dearest Minamin. I wish my shoes were in that pile! You must have had a wonderful time with your friends and Me am me and Boppa! Then more family coming for Christmas! I love you all very much. Hope to talk to you soon. Love Nana
ReplyDelete