
Well we loaded up and headed home, daddy carried all the small stuff and I brought Mathey.
Mommy strapped baby Xanna and I in and we were both asleep before leaving the property. whew, what a morning.
Baby Xanna woke up as we got home so we all remained outside to put up outside Christmas lights (yes Me-am-me the same ones that we've had all along, the big old almost colourless bulbs) and fake poinsettia's and garland. The fake almost take away the beauty from the real, but we do what we have to.

Then daddy brought the greenery in
and it was a night of decorating the tree...

decorating the house...

and decorating our tummies! cookies all around...
we are ready for Christmas! Woo hoo!
So come visit everybody!
Xoxo
Benjamin




Looks like a really fun day! What's with the Christmas lights and green grass?? Actually we have very little snow left either. Just got home from the Barn Playhouse - really good evening and yummy turkey dinner. I think I need your help decorating our house this year - can't seem to get in the swing of things. Counting the days
ReplyDeleteYour tree looks amazing! And you already got to make cookies????!!!! I hope they were super yummy:)
ReplyDeleteWe went to the Messiah on Wednesday, and tonight we are going to the SSO's Christmas spectacular. Grammie and Boppa are coming too:0)
Love you all,
Auntie Wu.
we had a lovely time at the symphony tonight:) it was Gainer's conducting premiere! he did really well....hilarious actually. to bad we couldn't take pictures.
ReplyDeletettfn.