And mommy has to quit stuffing baby Xanna into Me-am-me's present. Honestly, enough is enough.
No mommy, we don't fit in here anymore, well Xanna maybe but not me.....although playing in it is fun (and mommy gets more laundry folded when I help from a cage)
Guess what two little boys found some daddy time last weekend! WE DID! We heard stories, and kept him up way past his bedtime, and had our noses wiped (he even went to school for that) and took him out for supper with Grampa (yes it's changed again) Dennis, and went for two walks on Saturday one being with daddy. Even when he's busy he keeps us in the loop. We have the bestest daddy ever! EVER!
And now it's Monday, so back to work
Love to my family
Benjamin and his Xanna







Well my one two boys - you are growing too fast. I guess Me-amme will have to go shopping!! So good talking to you the other day and seeing all your art work. Hope you all have a nice time this week with daddy having some time off. Love to all.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are growing up so very fast! I don't know if I'd recognize you when I see you next if your mommy and daddy didn't post your pictures!! Auntie Wu is sick again...sore throat again...so drinking lots of tea and resting:) It still looks like you need some snow! You'd have so much fun playing in it and showing Alexander how it's done:) Love you all!
ReplyDeleteAuntie Wu
If you boys don't slow down you'll be driving before I get to see you again! I love our morning afternoon visits. It is so good to keep in touch even over the phone. Just think it wasn't that long ago that phones were only for talking and not seeing. I love you very much. Love Nana
ReplyDelete