Yay! We had lunch with Auntie Wu-did you? We met up with Kim (Uncle Cama's mommy) and Auntie Wu at the airport and saw all the big planes. I walked all over inspecting terminal 1 for all the updates and improvements. Daddy came with me.We've had a lovely time seeing family, Grampa and Tatoo brought Great Grampa up and we all went for a stroll along mommy's loop. She's very excited to show Boppa and Me-am-me when they come. Great Grampa pushed me in the stroller and asked if we were still in Toronto. Peace in the middle of chaos, mommy is blessed.
Alexander and I have been enjoying the crisp weather, we haven't made it to the train station to find daddy for a while, but we at least try and make it out the front door.


And I've been keeping a close eye on the house next door. Two stories have been built now and when they poured the cement, I had my cement truck there, when they knocked it down, I had my digger on the window, and last week they had a big crane...


Hallowe'en is tomorrow, we won't be trick or treating as I don't really like talking to strangers let alone walking up and knocking on their front door.
Mommy is tired, so off to bed we go.
I love love love love love you all
Benjamin


LOVE YOU!!!! You look so cute as a monkey:) You are both growing up so fast! So glad we got to see you boys and your mommy and daddy!
ReplyDeleteAuntie Wu
It's a good thing you have all that equipment to help build the house next door. You'll be an expert by next year! The walks sound so lovely. It's nice to find peace in the city, especially one as big as To. I miss you all and can't wait to give you gigantic hugs! Love Nana
ReplyDelete