Monday, September 5, 2011

We found Winny & Cama!

Hello family I love,

We have had a big weekend we yes I was perfect the whole time.  So was Alexander!  We went with mommy and daddy to Pembroke, a fantastic 5 hour trip through Canadian Shield, past lakes and swamp (No moose, mommy says they don't exist) and trees already turning lovely pinks and reds and yellows, and small outfitter and lake towns selling blueberries, baking and honey.  We didn't stop but we drooled!

We stayed outside Pembroke in a cabin that was old but clean, and had lightning and rain both nights and lovely warm days. We were there to celebrate Daddy's grampa's 90th birthday, so there were loads of people that I am related to all under one roof, and all wanting to hold Alexander.  Don't know why, he just kept sleeping the whole time, I at least had a moose T-shirt to roar at them with. Winny and Cama (Auntie Wendy and Uncle Cameron) brought us all gifts from Newfoundland and now I really want to go, but mommy says not this weekend, she's traveled out!  Amateur.

The photo above was taken at Boppa's Grampa's homestead.  There are Lobacks everywhere, so much this homestead is on Loback road. I'm famous!  I had no idea.  And as Boppa's dad built a few roads over, Boppa's uncle stayed on the farm and his name was Alexander, so maybe it's my Alexander's road now. 

Now we're home and back to low-key things. 

Daddy has today (Monday) off and then back to work tomorrow, and we also lose Me-am-me and Boppa tomorrow, they go back home, so I don't know who will sleep in their room anymore.  We have had such fun with them.  I love them so much. 

I love all my family so so much.  write hello's if you can.

Love Benjamin and my favourite Alexander

1 comment:

  1. What a big boy you are! Uncle Chris, Uncle Jonathan Auntie Steph, Auntie Sylvia, and Nana were shooting a gun like yours yesterday! Maybe you will come with us sometime. Your little brother sure doesn't look very little. Miss you all and can't wait to see you. Love Nana

    ReplyDelete