Saturday, August 13, 2011

Ontario 7


Hi my family!
We had a GREAT day!  Daddy took us all to the zoo, and I had such a good time.  Drains and strollers, and the bus that took people around and...and...and.  Well I guess there were a few animals too!
Giraffe's are so graceful, we were in awe.  This one was by itself, which was sad but it didn't seem to bothered.  It came around later on our way out, so we were able to see it up close.  Mommy was pretty tired by then, carrying a big belly and all.
SNOW CONES, my very first one.  Daddy bought me a blue one and I was nice enough to share it with Me-am-me, mommy and daddy, and we were all refreshed by it.  Then we headed out, amongst the streams of strollers and other small family's, pregnant and not. 
A nice day to spend at the zoo, yay for drains, snow cones, and.... mythical moose.

Love Benjamin

1 comment:

  1. Looks like SO much fun!!!
    Wish we could be there to enjoy it with you!
    Angela, I sent you an email, but forgot to ask what size of shirts/pants is Benjamin wearing right now? Aunty is scheming:)

    ReplyDelete