Sunday, September 12, 2010

september 12- YAY Grampa, a 78!

congratulations grampa!  what a good golf game!  And I hope your walking stick is taking care of you. 
Last weekend was wonderful and I was on my best behavior the whole time, mommy was so impressed.  I was in a car seat so much though that I don't ever want to see one again.  So mommy has it in mind to stick around home for the next few days.

Grammie did we ever see horses.  Mules, ponies, standardbreds, geldings, stallions, western riders, english riding, jumping and jumping and jumping, riding, carting, standing, running, prancing, and sleeping.  We saw it all.  Mommy says she would like to go every year when we come back from Toronto, make a tradition of it, she really loved it, so you and grampa will have to come with us.  Be sure to practice up an accent while in Scotland because in some ways it's quite hoity-toity.  In many others it's not.  The horses are all friendly.

I am going to bed directly.  A good boy who was very very good all weekend makes for a tired tired boy at the end of it.

I love you both so very much.
Come home to my smiles.

Your Benjamin

1 comment:

  1. Hi Benjamin - so glad you had a good weekend with your mom. It sounds like lots of fun and yes, we will have to go with you sometime. We made it safely to Glasgow and Grandpa is at the first day of his course. The hotel is very nice and handy - about a 15 min. walk - and provided breakfast for us each day. I will have to remember to keep walking!!!! It is raining today and I am sort of tired so I think I will stay in and work on my study this morning. We walked around a bit yesterday afternoon after Grandpa registered. It is very old downtown but has a lot of beautiful buildings and all the shopping you could ever imagine - too bad I have no room to spare going home - or budget!! But I will have a good time looking. There is one arcade here - it is like looking down an alley between two buildings and it has a glass roof and there are diamond stores all the way down both sides -I don't think I have ever seen so much glitter. There seems to be a lot of museums and cultural things. Grandpa has Wed. afternoon off so we will have to decide what to see. We may take the hop on hop off bus and do some sightseeing. Well that is about all for today. We look forward to seeing everyone when we get home.
    Love Grammiw

    ReplyDelete