
Snow snow snow!
We have lots and lots of snow and we went 4 X 4ing and pulled and pushed other people out from being stuck, and went to church and only about a hundred people showed up, and next sunday Mathey is going to be onstage at church, and mommy can't even take the credit (nor responsibility). One of the pastors wants to emphasize Luthers comment on how he wished he had the discipline to pray like a dog chews a bone. The pastor figures Mathey's a good choice so everybody can see him. I wonder if he'll drool.
And I'm teething still gramma with nothing to show for it except a low energy mommy and daddy. Daddy and I spent a lot of time together today pushing snow with Franklin, that bumpy thing just rocks me to sleep so quick, I didn't even make it out of the alley before snoozing.
Anyways, like I said, I'm teething, so must go.
love you both so much
Benjamin
Hi benjamin - Sounds like you are having fun with daddy and all the snow - I can't say I am sorry to miss it. Sorry that you have no teeth yet for all your effort - maybe soon - let's all hope.
ReplyDeleteWe are in Siem Reap tonight - thought we were going to a rather isolated place but it is sort of like a city like New Orleans where everyone eats out in outdoor cafes etc. It is a real tourist town and there are many
Europeans here. There are also the poor areas but we are talking about the downtown - some really big hotels. We had supper at our little hotel - it is very nice for 20 dollars a night - grandpa walked into a budda on his way in - missed one of the arms!! Then we went down to the busy main street and went to a western club where upstairs they had traditional Cambodian dancing - very nice. On the way home we saw a fish massage - yes a fish massage. People are sitting on the edge of a big fish tank full of little fish and the fish nibble at your feet. Grandpa is not game for anything!! Anyhow we are tired and will soon go to bed. The bus ride was about6 hours but a nice bus. The country was quite pretty on this route and we enjoyed observing the rural life. We took a quick trip by tuk tuk out to visit a project here. Tomorrow we will go to see the ancient temples and then maybe to a silk farm if we have time. We return to Phnom Penh on wed. So good night to all.
Grandpa and Grandma
Hey! Julie Willms and her roommate had a fish massage in Thailand! It looks like so much fun to have the fish eat off the dead skin on your feet....that is, unless you are very ticklish:)
ReplyDelete